- Pointed Nozzle - Feeds glue accurately into dowel holes, cracks and tight spaces. Includes cap.
- Wide Nozzle - Good for getting glue into wide holes, slots, dadoes and grooves. Includes cap.
- Glue Guide - Centers a bead of glue on board edges every time. Friction fit on pointed nozzle.
- Funnel - Useful for people who make a mess when filling bottles. Screws onto bottle.
- Brush Attachment - Spreads the right amount of glue where you want it on small boards.
- Roller Attachment - Covers large boards fast. Includes an attached plug to seal the bottle.
- Cleaning Brush - Useful for cleaning crevices in attachments.
Friday, August 2, 2013
Unboxing Rockler's Glue Applicator Kit
Rockler sent me one of their Glue Bottle Applicator Kits to try out in my shop. In this video, I demonstrate the contents of the kit and share my first impressions. Check it out then decide if the kit might be something you can use in your shop. Here's a quick rundown of what I think: